Eurekahedge is the world’s largest independent alternative research firm with offices in Singapore and New York. A financial research company specialising in hedge fund data and indices with over 10 years of experience in the field, Eurekahedge’s products are the most widely used globally both by our direct clients and media sources. Currently providing research data on over 26,000 alternative investment funds, Eurekahedge is a subsidiary of Mizuho Financial Group, the second largest financial services group in Japan.
We are looking for a Communications & Design intern to support the Marketing & Communications department. In addition to the requirements outlined below the ideal candidate should be a self-starter, flexible, able to work independently and exude a positive job attitude.
- Design background with keen interest in social media
- Technology savvy with knowledge of Adobe design applications
- Attentive to details and handling multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
- Diligent and proactive
- Enthusiastic towards challenging tasks
- Support the Marketing & Communications department for ongoing and future projects with regards to communication & design
- Conceptualise and produce marketing collaterals for print and web (e.g. social media platforms, landing pages, brochures, ads, web banners, invitations etc.)
- Assist in updates of company website and social media accounts
- Assist in research, design and creation of web marketing campaigns
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to ,
stating the job you are applying for and include the following details:-
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.
- Availability/notice period required
- Expected allowance