Eurekahedge is an industry-leading financial data and research company focusing on alternative investments. We are headquartered in Singapore with a representative office in New York.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates or young professionals interested in pursuing a career in sales within the financial services industry, with a keen interest in learning about hedge funds. The role involves assisting sales managers in promoting our range of highbrow financial research, data products and services.
This is a challenging starting position with the potential to move into the Business Development Executive position for the most successful and is ideal for someone who is confident and enthusiastic about selling.
- Bright, confident and quick learners
- Comfortable with client interactions over phone and in person
- Good communication and people skills
- Results- and targets-oriented
- Fresh graduates are especially encouraged to apply
- Degree holders with relevant experience may be considered for a senior position
The successful applicant may expect to gain global exposure and good advancement opportunities.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to , stating the job you are applying for with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/Notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
- Only Singaporeans and PRs need to apply
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.