Currently providing research data on over 29,000 alternative investment funds, Eurekahedge is a subsidiary of Mizuho Bank, the second largest financial services group in Japan.
Eurekahedge is the world’s largest independent alternative research firm with offices in Singapore, New York and Cebu. A financial research company specialising in hedge fund data and indices with over 10 years of experience in the field, Eurekahedge’s products are the most widely used globally with accredited investor groups, financial institutions and media sources.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates or young professionals who are interested in pursuing a career in sales within the financial services industry and to learn about the hedge fund industry. The role involves assisting the Business Development team in promoting our range of highbrow financial research, data products and services.
This position is suited to individuals who are confident and enthusiastic about selling. Candidates with hands-on sales experience in a client-facing capacity or telesales experience are especially welcome to apply.
- Bright, confident and quick learners
- Comfortable with client interactions over phone and in person
- Good communication and people skills
- Results and targets-oriented
- Fresh graduates are especially encouraged to apply
- Successful applicant may expect to gain global exposure and good advancement opportunities.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume by e-mail to , stating the job you are applying for with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
- In 100 words, explain why you should be considered for this role
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.