Eurekahedge is an industry-leading financial data and research company focusing on alternative investments. We are headquartered in Singapore with a representative office in New York.
We are looking for an experienced Web developer with Network Administration experience to support our internal IT department. In addition to the requirements outlined below, the ideal candidate has to be a self-starter who is able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Support and maintenance of company website, hardware and software assets
- Backup tape change and scheduling at office and data center
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, internal network, HP/IBM/Dell servers
- Update company website, intranet web applications and regular data extractions using MsSQL and classic ASP, Asp.NET
- Relevant certification in IT, with work experience in hardware and software management
- Experienced in creating websites using asp.net/mssql
- Experienced in troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 server, Microsoft Exchange 2003, TCP/IP network, Fortinet firewall, cisco Ironport, Windows Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, VMware (Vsphere,Vmotion) maintenance/configuration, Dell Emc SAN switch, NAS storage and CA ArcServe
- Good knowledge in MsSQL, HTML, CSS, ASP, ASP.Net, MVC, JQuery is a must
- Ability to start working immediately will be an added advantage
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need to apply
Interested parties can submit your resume by e-mail to , stating the job you are applying for with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/Notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.