Eurekahedge is an industry-leading financial data and research company focusing on alternative investments. We are headquartered in Singapore with a representative office in New York.
We are looking for an experienced Web developer to work in our internal IT department, you will be working on web 2.0 application development and ad-hoc classic asp based webpages. In addition to the requirements outlined below, the ideal candidate has to be a self-starter, quick learner who is able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Develop Web 2.0 website
- Support, maintain, update company website, intranet web applications and regular data extractions using MsSQL and classic ASP/Asp.NET
- MsSQL, HTML, CSS, ASP, ASP.Net MVC 3, JQuery, Nhibernate, Spring.net is a must
- Relevant certification in IT, with work experience in software development
- Experienced in creating websites .Net technologies
- Expert in HTML, Css/Css sprite
- Ability to start working immediately will be an added advantage
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need to apply
Interested parties can submit your resume by e-mail to , stating the job you are applying for with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving current employment
- Availability/Notice period required
- Last drawn/current and expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applications will be notified.